Many of us suffer from insomnia, but most of us do not pay more attention to it until it affects our life. There are many objective factors things that cause insomnia, you want to stay with quality sleep, you should keep yourself sleeping in a good sleep environment.
Stay away from the noise. Noise is a major factor affecting sleep. If there is noise around you for a long time, you should stop the noise if you have the conditions.
Don’t eat too much before bedding time, so as to avoid poor digestion and to affect sleep quality. At the same time, avoid eating and drinking spicy food and drinks, and avoid tea and coffee. Eat some sleep-friendly foods, such as warm milk.
Do not watch and listen to videos, books, and music that can make you emotionally high before bedding time. Don’t do too much exercise either. Before bedding time, listen to some light music to help you sleep. Or, do some sleep-friendly yoga.
After a long period of clinical practice transcranial magnetic stimulation(TMS) technology has been widely used in the clinical treatment of insomnia and other developmental-behavioral diseases.
1. TMS and stroke rehabilitation: Magnetic stimulation of different frequencies and continuously adjusted stimulation points can improve the motor function and speech function of limbs after stroke (writing, repetition, writing, listening comprehension, naming, Retelling ability), cognitive function (memory, attention, alertness), balance function (fall prevention, fracture prevention, brain injury)
2. TMS and Parkinson’s disease: through low-frequency magnetic stimulation, motor symptoms such as tremor, rigidity, and hypokinesis can be improved, and non-motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease (sleep disturbance, depression, limb pain, and weakness) can be improved, etc.) also improved to some extent.
3. TMS and sleep disorders: Magnetic stimulation of different frequencies and directions can increase cerebral blood perfusion and metabolism, improve neurological disorders, and improve the sleep quality and cognitive function of patients.
4. TMS and depression: Transcranial magnetic stimulation can also improve the clinical symptoms of patients with depression (including primary depression, post-stroke depression, Parkinson’s disease combined with depression, postpartum depression, etc.).
5. TMS and epilepsy: Transcranial magnetic stimulation can change the excitability of the resting cortex by stimulating the corresponding parts of the cerebral cortex, so as to effectively control the state of excitement and depression, and reduce the number and duration of epileptic seizures.
ELITEMED series TMS device, latest design with high quality, which also perfectly fit for the conditions above.