RT700 Interference Electric Therapy Device
Interference electic therapy device
The Interference electrotherapy physiotherapy machine uses three intermediate frequency currents to cross-input into the human body to form a three-dimensional interference field in the body. At the same time, the current is subjected to low-frequency amplitude modulation to obtain multi-site, multi-directional, multi-angle, and multi-shape dynamic stimulation effects. Low-frequency Interference Electric Therapy Device can inhibit sensory nerves and promote the expansion of capillaries and arteries. Changes in local blood circulation are beneficial to the absorption of inflammatory effluent and edema; effectively relieve pain and quickly eliminate fatigue injuries caused by pain or sports.
- A variety of models to choose from desktop/luxury cart type, multiple options. Equipped with a 15-inch full-touch operation screen.
- With a dual temperature protection control system, automatic balance mode, and automatic protection mode, it can control current overload output, safer and more reliable.
- Using 2-5KHz intermediate frequency, there are three-dimensional stereo output mode, two-dimensional plane output mode.
- Built-in 5 treatment modes and 6 modulation modes can provide comfort for patients with different symptoms and different pain intensity.
- With 6 or 4 types of scanning, can effectively improve the patient’s treatment tolerance
- The top plate is heated at a constant temperature, which is safe and comfortable during treatment.
|Single and two-dimensional
|Single two-dimensional and three-dimensional
Interference electrotherapy physiotherapy machine is suitable for the auxiliary treatment of knee osteoarthritis, cervical spondylosis, lumbar disc herniation, and lumbar muscle strain. It can be used in orthopedics, pain, rehabilitation, neurology, acupuncture and massage, traditional Chinese medicine, geriatrics, orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, etc.
Interference electrotherapy device / interferometric wave treatment device / electric stimulation / knee osteoarthritis / lumbar disc herniation / knee osteoarthritis treatment / cervical spondylosis treatment / lumbar muscle strain treatment / pain treatment / acupuncture